Emily Richmond (Yuen)
Dipl. NCCAOM, Certified NAET Practitioner, LMT
Emily Richmond (Yuen) is a Certified Asian Bodywork Therapist, Diplomate in Asian Bodywork Therapy (NCCAOM). This national certification is regulated by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). The NCCAOM is non-for-profit organization, whose mission is to promote nationally recognized standards of competence and safety in acupuncture and Oriental medicine for the purpose of protecting the public.
Emily offers allergy elimination treatments, using NAET® to help alleviate food, chemical, pain and emotional sensitivities and energetic blockages.
Emily is a 2002 graduate of the Wellspring School for Asian Bodywork Therapy in Boise, Idaho (now the Wellspring School for Healing Arts). The 920-hour program covered both Traditional Chinese Medical principles for assessing imbalances in the energetic system and a Western approach to organ dysfunction. Emily also has training in Sports Massage which she incorporates into her treatments. Emily continues to educate herself and pursues continuing education credits.
Emily is also a graduate of the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington. During her last four quarters at Evergreen she specialized in Applied Asian Medicine and received her Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis in Human Health.
Emily lives and practices in Boise, Idaho at Boise Natural Health Clinic.
- NAET® – Allergy Desensitization
- Acupressure – Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Asian Bodywork Therapy
- Fire cupping
- Emotional Freedom Techniques for stress and trauma
- Nutritional Consultations
- Therapeutic massage & Sports Massage
- Yoga – Anusara ® Inspired Instructor
- Private Therapeutic Instruction
- Corrective body awareness
Offering Help With:
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Environmental and chemical allergies and sensitivities
- Weak immune systems
- Chronic & acute colds and flus
- Digestive difficulties
- Physical pain & musculoskeletal issues
- Emotional pain & trauma
- Mental reprogramming
- Elimination diets
- Holistic nutrition & menu planning
- Stress reduction techniques
- Deep breathing techniques
- Guided visualization
- Energetic rebalancing
- Menstrual difficulties